Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Gimme Something to Write On!

I admit that so far, blogging/writing has been quite fun. I guess the reason why I never really did enjoy it was because I had only been writing for exam essays. And the essay topics are so ....rigid? No, not that. Umm probably just plain. And not just that, they keep on reusing the same old topics. If you have taken or are taking PMR/UPSR/SPM then you should know what I mean. Come on, we've been writing about school excursions and visiting orphanage for years already! How can the people who set the papers never get bored? I am.

Well, I am aware that they have to consider those who are living in the rural ares where their English command is very weak. But why not make more versatile topics that are doable for every student? I'm not saying that my writing style is The Writing Style. This blog can speak for itself. No, I'm not putting myself down, just keeping me on my toes. But gimme something fun to write on!

Okay, so I've decided that I still am not making this my life journal. No, that's like too intimate. And I appreciate my life being untold. A little privacy please.But what Mich said is true. After years of rambling about your life and you then you read  those moments again, you feel a surge of happiness and longing. I honestly do regret tearing my diary apart when I was in primary school because I was feeling sort of paranoid if my possibly treacherous sisters would read it. Sighs. And I wish to avoid blogging anything pathetic and upsetting because I really don't appreciate of being reminded of the sad things in my life. That's how I survive. Minus Blackey.

But then, what on earth am i going to write about, if not my life? Maybe politics now that ISA will be abolished. Ahem. Okay, this sounds like the end of my blogging career.  So maybe I will write about my life but just not in too deep. Nay, I would regret it. This is probably getting dull so ciao!

What do people look forward to read from me anyway?

2 comments:

  1. Because even though you constantly delude yourself into thinking that you're not a good writer, you are and also because you're Aifa Muhammad Radzi (I didn't leave out the Muhammad!) and I'm always curious as to what you have in your mind. (Okay that's quite irrelevant to the previous sentence but you get what I mean)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not deluded but I'm trying to improve. Yes, you didn't leave out Muhammad XD!! Ah am I that enigmatic? Thanks for your encouragement oh Mich the heart stealer!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis