Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dear Anum,

Dear Anum, I know this can't be as awesome as Diyani's video or a wish from Ahem but I still wanna wish you an awesome birthday! Don't mind me, I'm not Mich, so I can't give you a five star rating production of words. And this is my first post dedicated for a friend. So, you should be flattered (but at the same time, be forgiving of the flaws okay?). Can you believe it, you're sixteen already? No need for the countdown at 11.59 pm. You are old already.

 How many years have we been friends? Almost a decade already. I remember when we were still in our alma mater. You were always the clown of the class. Well, other other than Fauzan. At least with the girls, you were.And always one with style. I remember how you made paper dolls and coloured them. You coloured well didn't you? And you made your own play with the paper dolls. I don't recall the plot but I remember it being so hillarious. And there was the day that you didn't go to school. We were looking forward to see your masterpiece again. So, another friend of ours did it. She did the same plot, used the same papers but it wasn't the same. It just wasn't as funny like how you did it. Do you remember it? I do.

 See, you always have been special. I mean it well. Even know, I appreciate the way you always appear enthusiastic during projects. It makes things so much easier and so much fun. I love the way you'd always finish them. And you always give a creative touch to them. I appreciate these things about you. I really do.

 Segarang-garang gangster Anak Bukit, hati tetap cute.

Happy Birthday Farra Hanum.

5 comments:

  1. You're as good with words as I am. This is touching. :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't say as good as you.imma still a newbie..but thanks if you really do like this post. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that paper dolls stuff ! :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW T.T I have no idea what went on with the whole paper doll thingie but *dabs eyes* this is so sweeeeeeeeeet!

    -Your CUTE and AWESOMER THAN AWESOME sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. dianne: those were really nice times right?
    anonymous(or are you?): Heee you really think so?thanks. But the paper dolls were the best XD!! And I have four three sisters,mind tell me which one are you? haha don't answer that, it's pretty obvious. Hey, you found your way here!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis