Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Self-Improvement?

It's been so long since I've posted anything here. Blogging feels rather awkward. But I'll do it anyway, just to keep my thoughts flowing and I am dying to see tremendous improvement before next semester. My writing skills have deteriorated. Boohoo.

So did anyone miss me? *krikrik*

Waaay of topic.

Moving on to more important things. I am currently on my semester break which means I have lots of things to do. So much potential. *coughs* However, two weeks have gone by, and even though I did some teensy weensy bit of  stuff that I would actually call productive, I certainly need to do some major improvements on time management.

Essentially, what  is mandatory for us is to improve ourselves by the end of our holidays is our faith towards God.Our Imaan. Imagine having spent all your time only on watching tv, movies, games, you name it. They will make you happy but only for a moment. Whereas the remembrance of Allah brings us happiness and encourages us to focus on good things. Personally, these feelings become even more apparent when I over indulge in frivolous things.

Man, I cannot agree more! On another note, it's been so long since Starstruck, I can't remember if this is counted as plagiarism. Do tell. This caption is getting too long. Are you still reading it? Say lalala with me~


Hmm, this was time consuming. Which is a reminder for me: Don't ever stop writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis