Saturday, April 25, 2015

Blackwood Cafe Food Review

I wrote this post late last month but never got around to posting it. So here! 

Hiya, if you don't already know , there is a new cafe in Alor Setar ...Blackwood. 



1. Spaghetti aglio olio (can't remember full name haha)





One of the best olios i have ever tasted. A rich amount of olive oil, fresh succulent fresh prawns and spices that makes your throat burn.

Well, at least my throat burned. But then again i can hardly stand spicy food. According to my mum and sister, there would ususally be more spices. So this was apparently not their best serving. This olio is good for the Asian tongue I suppose.

Rating: 4.4

2. Vanilla chocolate drink





Craemy and chocolatey. Yum. It's good but nothing more than the ordinary. I hope they start using glasses. Plastics are a waste, not to mention bad for the environment.

Rating: 4

3. Oreo crepe

I wanted to try nutella cuz my mom said that was the best. Oreo crepe was pretty tasty but i was kinda full from my meal so my taste buds probably weren't doing justice for the crepe. Although, it is creamier than i would have preferred.

Rating: 3.7 stars

The ambiance of the cafe is lovely. This sort of design is in huh. I like it. The internet connection, however was terrible. I don't know if the internet was down or what but...i couldn't even load one single page! I gave up after 5 minutes. Shame.

I can't remember the price but it is pretty expensive compared to the usual eatery outlets in alor setar but it's worth trying. Definitely would come again. More pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis