Friday, September 9, 2011

Behold, the Garbage Enzyme!

Don't think I'm lame just because I pretty am much excited after using garbage enzyme for the first time in my life! Okay, I'm probably lame, but garbage enzymes are not! Honestly, it's really simple to make. Well, the one that I am currently using isn'tt my masterpiece. My lovely neighbour gave it to my family months ago, in the 100 Plus plastic bottle. I practically didn't realize it's existence until a few weeks ago. It was just there, at my patio and I've looked at the bottle countless of times, just that I thought that....nah truth to be told, I didn't think anything of it. So, imagine when I asked for 'the garbage enzyme that Mrs C gave us', and my mom told me where it was. And so you've probably guessed, it was pretty much anti-climatic when I took my first look at it.  

No worries, I used it last week to clean the bathroom (the sink, floor and toilet bowl). It was all good. The smell was came across as quite weird to me at first.  I suspect Mrs C used citrus fruits. Hence, the strong scent. But it was all nice. I guarantee you, InsyaAllah it is as good as your detergent. I think it's way better. You see, I came out from the bathroom feeling a little giddy after absorbing the citrus smell. But surprise, surprise my sister said she thought I had sprayed lemon scented perfume. Imagine the surprise when I told her what was the secret ingredient. Okay, maybe she wasn't surprised. I was the one who was! And so I was encourage more to make our own garbage enzyme and ever since that day, the scent of the GE became pleasent. So, why don't we all start using the GE! It saves the environment. Imagine all the garbage that don't have to end up in landfills! It is really easy to make, I've seen people doing it, just never got around to do it yet. You can save up a lot of money too. It can be used for toilet-cleaning, laundry, car-washing, water bath (yes, you beauty conscious people, it's good for the skin!) and a LOT more.
Our garbage enzyme XD
The best organic waste that I've heard people recommend would be citrus fruit peels (orange, lemon,lime). They produce the best smell.  Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis