Monday, September 19, 2011

Blackey




I know I said that I didn't want to post so much about my life.  But I want Blackey to be remembered.

Nabilah, I don't know but Blackey actually sounds a tad bit racist. Haha. Well, you named it because it had black fur. But at one glance, it actually looked grey. Nonetheless, Blackey is an adorable name.  And along with its adorable name, Blackey had an adorable attitude. And not to mention, it was lazy as Garfield.

We sometimes found it hiding under the chair, at the patio. Sighs, the last time I played with it was when Aisyah and I kidnapped Blackey and his lil bro, Suey into the house. And I remember them ramming into our clear-glass door  (sorry Nabilah ) when they tried to escape after having enough of playing in the house.

Two days ago, Blackey fell sick. And from what I understand, Nabilah was gonna bring him to the vet today since it wasn't open yesterday. But God had His plans set up already. Blackey was found dead last night. He died of meningitis. He died at the age of nine.

And I speak behalf of my family that we feel sorrowful of his demise. And we know it must be way tougher for his owner.



Blackey XD










No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis