Friday, November 13, 2009

Pigging in!

I just had Doritos berfore that some of the digestive biscuites. Man, we eat a LOT! And when I said a lot I meant Pimal, Pilian and Pishu. Its winter around here and ofcourse its a norm to eat more than the usual.

So yesterday we went to the Phoenix Park, supposedly the biggest park in Europe. We walked miles to go there, forcing our flabby legs to do some work out. But I don't think we even spent half an hour in the park. When we finally reached there, took some pictures and ate. Again. Dad said he's not gonna be suprised if we step on the evil weighing scale and find out we've added five or six kilos. Yeah, he's mean like that. Or is it me who's tormenting my belly? Ok, gross.

Anyway, we didn't get to spend much time there since Asar was soon then. We kinda need to rush during prayer times. Fajr around at 5.30a.m until 7.30a.m and Isya around 6.20p.m. After that, lots of lazing around and munching. Well, thats winter. And I'm only staying for winter.

On my next post, I think I'll talk on more why I'm in the West.

3 comments:

  1. hahahha..
    x sbaq nk tgk mpa chubby..
    klau dak keqing..
    hahahaha~ km sokong ayh mpa!!
    nmpk mcm u have a nice day there..~ =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. besa la!! nk tgk epa chan gemok!! gemok mcm apple!! hee :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis