Monday, November 16, 2009

What Has All It Been About

Ok, so I think if any random person reading my past posts would be at lost. Why am I in the Land of Sheeps. Sheeps are like the symbol of Ireland or somethink. And also that goofy guy wearing green, some random Irish man I think.

Ok, so my dad's on a sabbatical in Dublin. And the rest of the family is just butting in. We're like sharing a rented apartment with a Kelantanese aswell. And now he's wife and brother are around too. Also Kelantanese. It's got my mum talking.So we're gonna be sItuck out noses here for more than a month.

Talk about my day. It turns out there are tons of Malaysians living and studying here. Cool huh? Its got Amaru and me interested to actually study here. Lets face it, its easier to stay in a commitee we're familiar with. I just came back from two parties. Man, my sisters and I had no one to actually interact with. Kids invaded all the rooms. At least they're Irish accent is always nice to listen to.

Yesterday, I went to the zoo. I've always loved the animals. Especially the strong ones. Beautiful they are. It was freezing in the zoo. Hands numb all the way. Some of us stepped on dog poop and the her pants were stained. Sama' was troublesome so she ended up chucking them in the bin. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis