Saturday, November 7, 2009

Opening ceremony

Salam. People, today is a crucial day where it has been officially announced that 'Apple' has created a personal blog of her own. Unfortunately she's still around the block. Before the birth of 'coated chocs and secrets', this apple lady has been going around writing nonsensical stuff around other groupped blogs. She claims to have heard hundreds of people saying,

"FINALLY!"

Hi. Ok, so you guys will not be hearing much of me in the class blog anymore.Ha.So what made me create this particular blog? Well,you see since I'm in Dublin now, I don't think my posts fit the groupped blogs. So ta-da!

WHY is English is my chosen language in this blog. Well, if you have noticed my older posts elsewhere they were written in the 'national language'. Bahasa.Totaly gibberish and what with all the short forms.Ha but it was fun and casual. Unfortunately,it isn't/wasn't benificial. I sound like some no-nonsense english teacher.

Ok, I'll get back on the part where 'Apple sets her foot on Ireland' later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis