Thursday, August 18, 2011

Is it There?

Why am I even writing a post after a decade since my last post? A little bit of exaggeration over there but yeah, I think you get what I mean. I don't even thnk there's anyone out there, last time I checked I had 'quite a significant number of followers', sapa entah tak tau. Seriously, I can't remember.
So, does anyone in this word wants to know why I'm back? Guessla.... Nope, not because I have developed a passion for writing, it's because I'm testing it! My passion! Honestly I just figured this reason just a few seconds ago. I guess I've been reading blogs recently and I just remembered that a couple of years a ago, I didn't have that passion like other bloggers who have a nick at writing.So I stopped blogging because why would I want to blog about my life? One thing is that I like to keep my personal thoughts on my everyday life somewhat private. And there was the other thing that I felt bored. So, I stopped at my sixth post or something? Haaaaahaaa!
I'm planning to be involved in humanities when I graduate. I dream to be like some kind of activist who can pen off her views well and so people would read and listen to my thoughts. What? I like to be heard! And I like to have a say in politics, sue me! Nah, regular Malaysians have no right to sue me, only they can.
Hmmmmm, maybe I should continue blogging.Not so much about my life but on issues. School is not so good of a medium to voice out my opinions. There's too much of sensitive issues. Anyway, why do I feel that blogger looks so commercialized? Okay, so see how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis