Wednesday, June 24, 2015

When to Say Sayonara

If you think I got the title from a book, you can't be anymore right!

Anyway, tomorrow is finals for ACTP, and then I can bid INTEC life farewell. This is the first time ever that I only have one day of final examination! Honestly, I can't believe how nostalgic I'm feeling already. One of my housemates had just gone back this morning. It feels a bit surreal. I don't know when is the next time I would see her again.  Tomorrow, I'll be the only one left at home (yes, I call  my apartment in Cemara home too).

This just feels like leaving Asma. I don't remember if I was this sad. But at least I get to see them when I'm back in Alor Setar. Well at least most of them la.

Yesterday, after getting off the bus, I saw a friend. And after smiling and passing by her, I kinda looked back, wondering if that was the last time I was going to see her. I am just relishing moments in INTEC. Honestly, I can't wait to finish it, but I know I will miss it. Maybe not so much of INTEC itself, but the people. Nah, I am bound to miss INTEC too. Oh, the paradox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis