Saturday, January 18, 2014

Unlocked

As much I cringe inside when I finally publish a post, especially when I have it on my Facebook wall , I continue to so anyway.  It's a really tough thing to do actually, to have all your thoughts (given I write all of them, which in my case is rare) made public. It's a funny thing when I think this back. Because I almost never talk about  my personal life in my posts. Personal, according to my definition of course, but I think most readers would agree, no?

Anyway, why do I write? I think I've stressed it more than it is necessary in previous post(s). Why, I started writing was for a different reason altogether, priority wise. I resumed writing in this blog a few years back because I probably thought that it was cool thing. Credits to my lovely and talented friend, Michelle.

So now, I have promised myself to write more often. I know this post has no solid content but I just felt like I had to write. It was nagging me at the back of my head. Plus, I was and still am in the mood. I wonder what people think when they read my posts. Do I sound self-absorbed? Ya Allah, not that, please.

I am not sure which direction this post is going so I'll probably end it soon. Overall, I quite like this one.

Peace be upon all of you.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! And no you don't sound self-absorbed :) At all. Maybe reflective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyy! I'm three months late to this post, but thank you for the honorary mention. :) I need to start bloghopping more frequently. How are you Aifa! And I'm really happy you're deciding to continue this blogging thing. I'm really glad for blogs in general haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle!! Hey, wow I'm two months late, which also proves I am way behind schedule. But soon, soon!

      Delete

ShareThis