Thursday, June 11, 2015

How I Spend My Book Vouchers

I tell my friends that the best time to buy expensive books is when you have book vouchers. And by that, I mean educational (educational is subjective no?) books of course. When I said I wanted to buy books in Kinokuniya, a friend told me it is better to buy at the Big Bad Wolf Sale since it's "more for value".

But honestly if I did shop there, I would value the books less. Not because they are cheap, but because BBW sale, ironically has a limited range of books in certain genres. Well, it doesn't sell books on Islam.

Which reminds me how much I love Kino.

I am speaking from my 2013 experience okay. So excuse me if things are different now. Actually, I'd be glad if they are. After all, it's not like I didn't find any good book at BBW.

2 comments:

  1. Yeay finally found someone who thinks the same!! Like, its better to use the voucher to buy a freaking expensive books that i don't really want to buy it with my own money yet the books are just so good that I can't let it go either. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gives virtual high-five*

      Glad you think the same!

      Delete

ShareThis