Thursday, December 31, 2015

How to Ensure Time is Well Spent

Warning: This post poses questions and puts the author's first-world problems into perspective. It does not provide a solution as the title might have suggested.

I have finished a semester (also finished a two-week break) and am already a bit anxious of how other breaks will be spent. Not because this break was bad. Not at all! I had a great time. However, it does make me think about how will my other breaks be like.

There is so much to do in the States. I guess I would have a lot to do back home too if I set my mind to it. But here, I guess because my I live apart from my family, decisions are mine. Lol. Just kidding. I still ask my parents for permissions to do stuff, but being here alone makes me best at deciding since I, myself is the best person to assess my own situation. Then again, I am not the best decision-maker in town.

How much travelling do I want to do? I keep reminding myself that I have only two summers here. That is not much time. When do I go back to Malaysia? Can I do all the things I want to do? It feels too much, but then again is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis