Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hit-and-Run in Malaysia ( Us Too)

Last time, I posted Hit-and-Run in China not too long ago. I was lamenting how some people lacked moral values. I was really hoping that never would anything like that occur in Malaysia. Unfortunately, it did. It broke my heart when I heard. Surely most of you Malaysians know of the incident that occurred in July this year. Seven people walked by 60-year-old Tan Kim Chuan who lied unconscious on the ground in the aftermath of a snatch theft incident.

Honestly, I was just so appalled when I read of the news. Is this what have we come to Malaysians? Perhaps it's good that the new curriculum will have community service a prerequisite to graduate from university. It's time to care for society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis